Youth Choir Reunion 2 (The Sequel) - June 2-4, 2017
You are invited to be a part of the second FBC Youth Choir Reunion. This event is open to anyone who has ever been a part of a youth choral group at First Baptist. It will be time to reunite with old friends, build new relationships across generational lines and share in the music that impacted all of our lives as youth in this church. Below you will find a tentative schedule and other details. Additional information is available at www.facebook.com/groups/1432858363620646/. Register to attend here.
Tentative Schedule (all activities take place at Dogwood Lodge until Sunday morning)
- Friday, June 2, 2017
- check in at Dogwood (3-5 p.m.)
- evening free to connect or reconnect
- Saturday, June 3, 2017
- breakfast and lunch
- free time at and on the water
- rehearsals w/current youth choir
- evening cookout and fellowship event w/current youth choir
- Sunday, June 4, 2017
- breakfast at Dogwood
- rehearsal at FBC
- sing for worship (11 a.m.)
- banquet luncheon at FBC
- Please plan to bring any pictures or memorabilia with you to display.
- Everyone is asked to submit one or two favorite songs/anthems from your choir days. I will draw from these for our worship selections.
- Please help us spread the word. Feel free to share this info with anyone you know who was a part of an FBC Youth Choir.
- It is my hope that we fill Dogwood. Immediate family members are invited to attend. If we reach capacity (82) with choir members, we will make other lodging arrangements for family members as needed.
- We are asking for a donation of $75 per choir member to cover meals and other costs. If you are unable to make this donation, you are still encouraged to join us.
- Deadline to register is April 1, 2017
- Please send your favorite anthem titles and any other questions, thoughts, and suggestions to Jeff Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call him.